Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spring must have fashion

It's going to be 70 degrees here today and SPRING is on my mind.  My husband and I worked in our front yard last night after work trimming our Crape Myrtle trees and now I'm ready for the grass to green up and plant some color!  Feeling like spring also has me thinking of shopping.  I organized my closet and color coordinated my clothes...really made me realize I have way tooooo much black, grey, and brown.  EVERYTHING I own is a solid color.  I really would like to add some prints, stripes, and patterns to my wardrobe this spring.  With that being said, I'm now on a mission!

I love this

Contrast stripe tee from J.Crew

The best thing about this tee is it's on sales right now for $31.60!!  Can't go wrong with that!


Contrast stripe tee
Okay is this just cute or what???  Adorable!!!  Also from J.Crew
Painter V-neck cardigan in stripe
Love this simple outfit, from the Gap
I think this tote is really cute from Banana Republic for only $59.50
I live in flip flogs in the Spring and Summer!  I may just have to order me these!  Super cute, I just hope they are comfortable??
Stacked jewel flip-flops
I would never wear this but this is just adorable!  Ummm maybe Shelby??
Ella dress in medallion paisley
What are YOU thinking for Spring Fashion?  Would love to hear your ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment