Friday, February 10, 2012

Celebrate love

How do you plan to celebrate Valentines Day?  Do you celebrate as a couple or as a family??  Its become a tradition in our home to celebrate this holiday with those that we love the most...our family.  My hubs and I have planned a date night to see The Vow on another night of the week.  Here are a few things that have become a tradition in our home.

Valentine table
We always attempt to decorate a nice table

Healthier Chocolate fondue
After dinner chocolate fondue..yummy


chocolate covered strawberries
My daughter and I love making chocolate covered strawberries

Love cake in a cup...
This year I want to try cake in a cup...thank you Pinterest.

Image Detail
I picked this movie up at the store the other day so we can watch it that evening.

Would love to hear about your plans and ideas.  Love makes the world go round!!!!

POSTED BY TAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment