Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm over it!  We went to Fort Bragg over the weekend and worked our Valentine Butts off, so now I'm to tired today to even get excited about The Big LOVE Day!  Plus Dino showed me enough love over the weekend  helping with all the work that got done at the Beach House! 

So as I look at other blogs and see Valentine's every where I have decided to write something today about the diet/exercise I'm starting.  I have been packing on the pounds and haven't exercised since probably Oct. and it has caught up with me.  Tamie- inspired me when I was chatting with her on our way home from the ocean, she went to a health food store and bought a bunch of vitamins so she would start feeling better.  So what do you say Tam????  I think we should do a weekly post keeping track of the hours we have exercised.   Are you in?


I want this chicks body!!!  Do you think that is still possible at 42?
Pinned Image

Gorgeous!!!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

30 Minutes The No-Equipment Workout You Can Do Anywhere...GOOD ONE! From ivillage.com
Pinned Image

From shape.com
Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Let's do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment