Thursday, February 16, 2012

My poor Family!!!

I am on day 3 of eating healthy and let me just say right now....I was a bitty all day yesterday!!!  Ugggg  It's really bad when you know you are being a "B"

I ate a banana, Greek yogurt, and some carrots during the day!  I know not enough, that's probably why I was so grouchy!  For dinner me went to Applebee's.  I tired really hard to eat good.  It's pretty easy to do there at Applebee's.  I didn't do great, but did better then usual. 


I tried this new (to me) Greek Yogurt yesterday!  I will say it's my new fav.  So much more creamer then regular yogurt.  If you haven't tried it I highly recommend you do!


I had a dinner salad and then ordered off the appetizer menu.  I had the Wonton  Chicken Tacos. 
Zesty grilled chicken stuffed in crispy wonton shells and topped with crunchy Asian slaw and cilantro. 590 calories.  Very yummy and made my mood improve just a little!



I didn't have anytime to exercise last night because we had to make a run to Home Depot and got home to late.  I won't be able to exercise tonight either because my day is going to be a complete hectic day.  Grace has Dance, and Softball tryouts, Colby has a Basketball potluck and then off to a game.  Dino will go with Grace and I will go with Colby.....I would much rather go to tryouts but Dino and I did the Row Sham Bow and he won!!! :(

Wish me luck to a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment