Thursday, February 2, 2012

Seafood Gumbo Dinner!

Last night my husband and I (mostly Dino) made Seafood Gumbo.  We get home from work around 5:30 most nights and end up eating around 6:00.  Well last night we didn't eat till 8:15  The kids were starving!  Rice in the bottom of the bowl, mixed with crab, shrimp, mussels, calamari,  and a nice baked potato.


                                               


















Of course I had 4 of these before dinner          
















Pomegranate juice, vodka and a splash of sweet and sour!  So yummy!  I have tried several different brands of pomegranate juice but the only one I will drink now is Lucerne®, it's the only one that I found is sweet enough for my taste.  I put all of the ingredients in a Shaker and BAM...there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment