Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day is in 15 more days!

I would really like to decorate for Valentine's Day this year.  I would love to make a few things and since my sister is coming to my house for "Craft Day Friday" I just might get to be able to make a few of these cute things.

Here are my top 5 things I would love to do!
1.

Pinned Image
2. Something like this from handmadebyjennylou
LOVE Burlap Banner
3.Cute idea for Grace to give out to her friends


  • JustTheCuteStuff



  • 15 Valentines Day Heart Candy Stix Treat Bags Favor Tags Toppers Fairy Girls Pink Red Personalized School Party
    4.So pretty! http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/02/11/valentines-day-inspiration-iii/
    Pinned Image
    5. Cute and easy...just what I like  the-wilson-world.blogspot.com
    Pinned Image

    We shall see if I can get any of these little projects done!!  Tamie, are you ready for Friday??

    No comments:

    Post a Comment